Arjun Boney Kapoor
Kapoor was born on 26 June, 1985
Chembur, Mumbai, India
Arjun did schooling from Arya Vidya Mandir, Juhu, Mumbai, India. He attended Narsee Monjee college in Mumbai. He learnt theaters from Asian Academy of Film and Television, Noida, India.
- Father – Boney Kapoor
- Mother – Mona Shourie Kapoor
- Siblings – Anshula Kapoor (Younger Sister), Jhanvi Kapoor (Younger Half-Sister), Khushi Kapoor (Younger Half-Sister)
- Others – Surinder Kapoor (Grandfather), Anil Kapoor (Uncle), Sanjay Kapoor (Uncle), Sonam Kapoor (Cousin), Rhea Kapoor (Cousin), Sridevi (Step-mother)
6 ft 1 in or 185 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Arjun Kapoor has not revealed about his dating life. On asking about one, he says –
A gentleman never kisses and tells
Arjun Kapoors body specifications / measurements may be –
- Waist 34 inch
- Arms / Biceps 16 inch
- Chest 45 inch
He was selected as the brand ambassador for EVC in 2013.
Best Known For
Acting in films like Ishaqzaade (2012), Aurangzeb (2013), Gunday (2014), 2 States (2014).
- As Actor 2012 romantic dramaÂ film, Ishaqzaade for his role as Parma Chauhan opposite Parineeti Chopra. It is directed and written by Habib Faisal and produced by Aditya Chopra under Yash Raj Films.
- As Assistant Director – 2002 Bollywood film, Shakti: The Power. Arjun assisted the director Pasupuleti Krishna Vamsi.
Arjun has also served as the executive producer to some films like No Entry (2005), Wanted (2009), Milenge Milenge (2010).
Salman Khan turned out to be his trainer during early days, when he was working as an assistant director in the films. He was quite heavy earlier, around 140 kgs. His diet, workout routine were inspired by Salman. Arjun left all the junk food, replaced rice with Quinoa (pronounced keen-wah). He left sweets and additionally drank lots of black coffee. Arjuns diet was like –
- Breakfast 4-6 egg whites, toast, egg yolk
- Post Workout Protein Shake
- Lunch Chapati (or Roti), Veggies (or sabzi), Chicken, Dal (He used to take Bajra Roti instead of aata roti as it was a rich source of fibre)
- Dinner He stayed away from carbohydrates at night and only ate chicken or fish.
His workout consisted of cardio, weight training, circuit training to shed off those 60-65 kgs. After his successful weight loss, he just continues to maintain that weight by working cross fit with Deepesh Bhatt.
Arjun Favourite Things
- ActressÂ – Priyanka Chopra
- Song Deva Shree Ganesha (From Agneepath)
- TV Show Entourage (2004-2011), LOST (2004-2010)
- Actor Too Many
- IPL Team Mumbai Indians
- Color Blue
- Car – Aston Martin Rapide
Source TOI, Bollywood Hungama
- He wanted to become a director.
- He has a celebrity crush on Kareena Kapoor.
- Arjun has won 3 awards for his debut film, Ishaqzaade – Stardusts Superstar of Tomorrow Male Award, Zee Cine Best Male Debut Award in 2013, and Big Star Entertainments Most Entertaining Actor (Film) Debut Male Award in 2012.
- He is a very private person and says that he has no plans of joining Twitter.
- Arjun has a phobia of ceiling fans.
- He has 2 dogs, named Fubu and Chocolate.
- He do not watch any Indian TV shows.
- He says that he was good at studies till 5th standard. Then, he started losing interest.