Neha Sharma, Indian Angelina Jolie
Neha Sharma is currently 26 according to her birth date 21 November, 1987
Bhagalpur, Bihar, India
Neha Sharma attended Mount Carmel School, Bhagalpur, Bihar and graduated from National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India.
Indian Actress and Model
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
55 kg or 121 pounds
Neha Sharma is still single
Asian / Hindu
34-23-37 in or 86-58-94 cm
Best Known For
Her role as Suhani in 2010 debut hindi film “Crook: It’s Good To Be Bad”
2007 telugu film Chirutha for her role as Sanjna
Neha Sharma has no personal trainer for her exercises and workouts. But, she goes to gym combined with power yoga and with functional training.
Neha Favorite Things
- Favorite Food – She says that she is a foodie and loves to eat any food
- Favorite People – Kate Moss (Her Style Inspiration)
- Favorite Accessories – Bags, Watch
- Favorite Male Celebrity Body – Ryan Gosling
- Favorite Female Celebrity Body – Cameron Diaz
- Favorite Fitness Idol – Will Smith
- Favorite Timepass – Cooking
- Neha Sharma has no fashion fear as she does not follow trends.
- Neha Sharma knows classical dance – kathak, which she learnt as a kid.
- She also knows other dance forms like street hiphop, latin dancing-salsa, merengue, jive and jazz which she learnt from Pineapple Studios in London.
- Her beauty regime is CTM (Cleansing, Toning, Moisturising).
- She has collected over 100 different hair bands from childhood.
- She says that it only takes her a week to get to the desired shape as she gains and loses weight very fast.
- Neha was featured at no. 1 in The Times Poll of Hottest Female Debut.
- Neha Sharma like cooking, reading and dancing. She mainly cooks carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for her family.
- She likes to spent time with her dog.